How to Create a Linktree For Instagram – In the Instagram Bio section, we usually put links to our other social media profiles. This is so that our IG followers know and follow all the social media we have. Not infrequently, online businesses also include the Whatsapp link and their online store in the Bio so they can be easily contacted.
But Instagram only allows its users to enter a maximum of 150 characters in Bio. With this limit, of course, we cannot include many links in it. So we need to find another solution to be able to include all the links as desired. One solution is to use Linktree.
What is Linktree?
Linktree is a website that provides services for creating pages containing lots of links with cool display designs. Not only that, Linktree has an easy-to-use and well-integrated interface for Instagram. So that a beginner can also make it very easily.
How to Create a Linktree For Instagram
To create a linktree, we can use a laptop or cellphone. We can access the website from an internet browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox.
The following is how to make a linktree on IG.
- Open Google Chrome, Firefox or other web browser on your cellphone or laptop.
- Type linktr.ee then press Enter to open the Linktree website.
- Click Get started for Free to sign up for a new account if you don’t have one yet.
- Enter your email address, username, password then click Register .
- Enter the account name as desired. Then select the 3 categories you want. Then click Save details .
- Choose a free account type by clicking Continue with Free .
- Open the email that was created by registering earlier. There is an email from the activation entitled Verify your email to activate your Linktree . Click Verify Email for verification. Then click Continue . Then we will enter the Linktree account that was created.
- Click Add New Link then enter the title of the link in Enter title and the url address below it. For example, I want to enter the Techilu website , so I type Techilu in the title. Then I enter the link https://Techilu.com/ then the link will be automatically generated.
- Click Share then click Copy my Linktree URL . Then the Linktree address from our page has been copied.
- Open Instagram then edit your Bio. Then paste the copied link in the Bio. Then save.
Apart from the website, we can also add other links, for example WA, Line or online stores such as Shopee, Tokopedia and others.
How to Create a Linktree Whatsapp Account For Instagram
Actually, the method is the same as the steps above, it’s just that the link is different. We only need to create a WA number link so that other people can directly contact our WA number.
The following is how to make a Whatsapp link on Linktree for Instagram.
- Open a Linktree account in Google Chrome or another web browser. If you don’t have an account yet, please register first like the previous method above.
- Click Add New Link then enter the title Whatsapp . Then the url address
nomor_hp_andawith the cellphone number on the WA you are using.
- Then click Share then select Copy my Linktree URL .
- Then open Instagram.
- Edit profile then paste in Bio. Then Save.
How to Create a Linktree Shopee Account for Instagram
If we have an online shop at Shopee, we can also enter it easily. The method remains the same but the title and address are different.
Here’s how to create a Shopee link on linktree for Instagram.
- First open your Linktree account on a web browser like Chrome or Firefox. If you don’t have an account, register first like the first method above.
- After that click Add New Link .
- Enter a title in the Enter title section, for example, the title Shopee . Then enter your Shopee url address below.
- Then click Share then click Copy my Linktree URL .
- Open Instagram then edit your Bio. Then paste the URL that was copied.
We can make the above 3 links in 1 linktree. Apart from these 3, of course, you can add other links if you want to include them too. After all the links are entered, we can edit the appearance of the page as desired in the Linktree settings.