How to Recover TikTok Account – Did you accidentally remove your account and looking for an easy guide on how to recover TikTok account ? Have you already made attempts but they were ineffective? Glad you ended up here! In this article we will explain to you in detail how to recover TikTok accounts.
We will not only show you the reasons why you can no longer access your personal page, but also how to recover an account that is blocked, suspended or without a password . In the following lines you will find everything you need to know about recovery without email and the precautions to take to limit access attempts by hackers.
Why can’t I log into my TikTok account anymore?
The reasons why you can no longer access your account can be different, starting from the fact that you have forgotten your password or you have tried to access too many times with an incorrect one. Even more, the platform blocks or suspends the activity of users who break the terms of service and use inappropriate nicknames, publish offensive content or engage in spamming.
So to make sure you don’t get removed, banned, or even flagged, you need to abide by the community guidelines . You will therefore not be able to use bots to increase the number of followers or “likes” or publish videos that are not suitable for an audience of minors. But let’s see how to recover TikTok account!
How to recover your TikTok account: the first steps to take
Even before testing the solutions on how to recover TikTok account that we have included below, we recommend that you take a few small steps such as:
- Restart your device to see if you can unlock access to the platform.
- Check your internet connection , to make sure that you are unable to log in is not due to this.
- Switch between your mobile network and a good Wi-Fi connection.
- Clear the cache of your app by selecting the menu at the bottom right “Me”. Click on the 3 dots at the top right, scroll down to Cache & Cellular Data and click on the Free Up Space option .
If these methods didn’t work and you need TikTok password recovery solutions, check out the method listed below!
How to recover a TikTok account without a password
Forgot your password and can’t log into your TikTok account anymore? Don’t worry, the methods to recover it are really simple! First you will need to:
- Open the account login page by following the path: Me (bottom right) – Register – Login .
- Then enter your account details, telephone number, email or username and then click on Forgot your password?
- Depending on the login method you select, you will receive a verification code either as a text message or within an email.
- All you have to do now is follow the prompts and then select a new password with a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 20 special characters .
Be careful though! If you used another platform’s account, such as Facebook, to log in, your password will need to be reset from that social media profile.
How to recover a deleted TikTok account
Looking for tips on how to recover removed TikTok account? In this case, to carry out the TikTok account recovery, you must know that you have a limited period of time, only 30 days . After this period, the platform permanently removes all your data. Also, in order to make the TikTok account removed, you need to know both the username used and the password .
Here’s how to recover your deleted account:
- Open TikTok and select the profile icon in the bottom right.
- Press on Sign up and then on ” you already have an account ” next to the item Log in.
- Enter your data and password and log in.
- You will be faced with a page that warns you that your account is being deactivated so you will have to press on ” Reactivate ” to recover it.
However, if the aforementioned 30 days have already passed, you can still create a new account with the same username and password.
How to recover a blocked or suspended TikTok account
Want to know how to recover blocked TikTok account? we are here to help you! Let’s see together what are the reasons for the suspension and how to unblock it.
Why your account has been blocked or banned
To ensure the proper functioning of its platform, TikTok has imposed behavioral rules that must be respected by all users. If your account has been blocked or suspended, here are the main reasons :
- You’ve used bots to change the actual number of views or likes your videos get. Anyone who tries to influence the algorithm in this way faces penalties that include suspension or expulsion from the platform.
- You have used different IP addresses to access the profile. In an effort to protect your data from hackers, the platform may restrict your access.
- You have chosen a username that violates the rules of the service .
- You posted offensive videos or prohibited content.
- You are under 13 , the minimum age to access the contents of this platform.
- You are used to spamming or have insulted the support team, other users or application administrators.
In order not to incur this type of fine, we advise you to carefully read the community guidelines.
How to unblock your banned account
Unfortunately, there aren’t many alternatives to recovering your blocked account. If you believe that the action taken against you is unfair or that it is an error , you must contact TikTok customer service by writing to the following email address: [email protected] .
You will therefore have to clearly state your reasons, requesting the reactivation of the profile .
How to Recover Your Tiktok Account without email
The most effective method to recover your account when you no longer have the email, is by completing and submitting the TikTok support feedback form . Alternatively, you can report the problem directly in the app, but in both cases you will have to wait a few days for support to respond to you.
To report a problem you will need to use another account on the platform, click on Me, on the 3 dots at the top and then on Report a problem in the Assistance section. If your problem is not listed among the various topics, click on the icon at the top right and freely write your request .
What if my account was hacked?
Accounts that have large followings and good user engagement are also the ones most targeted by hackers. Here are just some of the suspicious behaviors you need to watch out for:
- There has been an attempt to change your password or associated phone number.
- Someone changed their username or nickname.
- Some of the published content has been deleted .
- There are some messages sent from your TikTok account that you didn’t write.
If you notice any of these activities, you should immediately reset your TikTok password first! In addition, we advise you to link your profile to your telephone number by clicking on the item Me – the 3 dots at the top – Account management and then on Telephone number.
To check which devices are connected to your profile, click on Security and then on Your devices . If there is a device in the list that you don’t recognize, press on the small trash can next to it to permanently remove it.