Windows 10 Product Key Free Latest 2023 (100% Working) – The product key is an activation code that is used to activate the Windows 10 operating system . In other words, before you use Windows 10 for your daily activities, you must first enter the product key. You can buy this product key directly from the official Microsoft website or through a PC / laptop manufacturer that has Windows OS installed on it.
Generally, the Windows 10 product key consists of 25 alphanumeric characters. This can be activated by entering it during the Windows 10 installation process, or if during installation you select the “ i don’t have a product key ” option, you can do this after the installation is complete through the system settings.
Looking at its functions and uses, as a Windows user you are required to have a valid product key. Because without the product key, you can only use Windows 10 in a limited way and certainly cannot access the various features available. What’s more, you also won’t get the system updates offered by Microsoft.
Type – Type of Windows License Key
Talking about Windows product keys, you need to know that Windows licenses are divided into 3 different types based on their functions. Maybe this information is not that interesting to hear, but it is very useful when you want to buy a product key from Microsoft. Check out the list below!
- OEM License – A type of license attached to the device hardware . This means that you can get this license when you buy a branded computer or laptop. This license cannot be used on other devices because the OEM license is a type of license that is embedded in the hardware.
- Retail license – The type of license you can get at the Microsoft Store or stores that sell official Windows licenses. However, this license can only be used for one computer / laptop device, although you can transfer it to another device.
- License volume – Type of license that you can use on more than one computer / laptop device at the same time. Usually this license is more aimed at companies or business people who use multiple devices.
Windows 10 Product Key free
There are various ways you can get a Windows 10 product key. You can buy it directly through the official Microsoft website, or you can also get it through an e-commerce service . Currently, there are many sellers who sell product keys in e-commerce such as Shopify and WooCommerce at relatively low prices.
However, the high price of the product key offered for the Windows 10 operating system has made some computer or laptop users trick it by looking for a copy of the product key that can be used free of charge. Even if later the product key that you enter can be applied to the device, it doesn’t mean that your Windows 10 has been activated perfectly.
Sometimes this product key can only be used for a certain period of time, so when the active period has expired, Microsoft returns the activation status to deactive because it expires and you need to reactivate it. But if you want to get a Windows 10 product key for free, you can try one of the codes below.
|Windows 10 Edition||Product Key|
|Windows 10 Pro||VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T|
|Windows 10 Enterprise||PBHCJ-Q2NYD-2PX34-T2TD6-233PK|
|Windows 10 Home||YTMG3-N6DKC-DKB77-7M9GH-8HVX7|
|Windows 10 Single Language||BT79Q-G7N6G-PGBYW-4YWX6-6F4BT|
|Windows 10 Education||NW6C2-QMPVW-D7KKK-3GKT6-VCFB2|
|Windows 10 Core||33QT6-RCNYF-DXB4F-DGP7B-7MHX9|
How to Activate Windows 10
After you select a product key that matches your Windows 10 version, then you can enter the code through the system settings. If you are still confused about accessing it, you can follow the steps below to enter the Windows 10 product key easily and quickly.
- First, turn on your computer/laptop.
- After that access the Start menu » Settings » select Update & Security .
- If so, select the Activation tab » click Change product key .
- After that, enter the license you have » click Next » then click Activate to confirm.
Key features of Windows 10
Unlike Windows 7, Microsoft has equipped Windows 10 with a variety of interesting features and supports the productivity of its users when they are in front of a computer or laptop. What are the main features and services in Windows 10? Here’s the list:
- Cortana – A Windows 10 digital assistant that allows users to perform certain tasks via voice, such as searching for information, setting alarms, accessing features, and so on.
- Microsoft Edge – This is the default web browser for Windows 10 which provides more features, speed and security improvements from the previous version, Internet Explorer.
- Virtual Desktops – This feature allows you to create multiple virtual desktops and switch between desktops easily and quickly.
- Task View – Users can access the task view to view and switch between running applications.
- Continuum – This feature is able to change the appearance of Windows 10 when the user switches from tablet mode to desktop mode or vice versa.
- Windows Hello – A security feature that allows users to log into the system using their face, fingerprint or other device.
- OneDrive – Windows 10 built-in online storage that users can use to store and share files online.
- Xbox App – This application allows users to play Xbox games and access social features such as friends and so on.
After you enter one of the license codes that corresponds to the Windows 10 device version above, you can use the features and services from Microsoft in their entirety. Good for changing wallpapers , running applications, watching videos and various other activities. If you have questions or opinions that you want to convey, please write them through the comments column below. Thank you and good luck!
Can OEM licenses be used on other devices?
You cannot use this license on other devices, because OEM is a type of license that is attached to the device hardware.
Why does Windows need to be activated?
Because if you don’t activate it, you can’t set the appearance of Windows as you wish. This is usually indicated by the appearance of the “Activate Windows” watermark in the lower left corner of the desktop screen.
What is the license price range for Windows 10?
The price offered by Microsoft for the original Windows 10 Home is currently around 3 million, while Windows 10 Pro is around 4.3 million. This price benchmark can change at any time, you can check periodically on the Microsoft site to find out.